Manhattan Family Chiropractic
Connecting you with your wellness potential.
Kristie Hutchinson, Certified Massage Therapist
Kristie, who also serves as Office Manager for Manhattan Family Chiropractic, looks forward to helping you increase your sense of relaxation and wellbeing, and helping you reduce physical tension from stress, muscle tightness and soreness with therapeutic massage. Please call 785-320-5151 to schedule your appointment with Kristie.
1014 Poyntz Ave, Suite C ~ Manhattan, KS 66502
Telephone: 785.320.5151 Fax: 785.320.5159
Benefits of Massage:
- Improves circulation of blood
- Facilitates the proper delivery of essential oxygen and nutrients to tissue and the removal of waste products
- Reduces pain and muscle tension/tightness
- Strengthens the immune system and improves circulation of lymphatic fluid
- Helps athletes to prepare for and recover from strenuous activities
- Promotes relaxation, a calmer state of mind, and sense of well-being
- Reduces anxiety and mental stress
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing
Kristie, a K-State graduate, received her certification from the Massage Therapy Training Institute in Kansas City, Missouri, in December 2006, and has practiced in Kansas City, Salina and Manhattan. Her comprehensive study and training in therapeutic massage included Swedish Massage, Chinese Meridian Therapy, Neuromuscular Therapies, Sports Massage, and Reflexology.